Specialty Instructor Training Information
1. Host facility receives one free full instructor training registration. The free person must be available to help with set up, breakdown and any other facility needs. Assistance should be available during the early morning of training day, throughout the training and in the evening as we close the event.
2. Steel and StilettosTM (SAS) requires the facility to have 2-3 tables available for registration and other needs.
3. Registration is handled through your Steel and Stilettos Specialist (SASS). Pre-registration is highly recommended as many of our instructor trainings do sell out. There is an early bird, regular and rush registration option, as posted on the website. There are no group registrations available at this time. Regular registration is priced at $189.00 and Rush registration is priced at $229.00 (Day of Training).
4. Reserve your instructor training date by completing the Steel and Stilettos Hosting Application. It is recommended that the form be submitted at least 30 days prior to the reserved training date.
5. Facility should provide the following for the one day (10 hour training):
a. A headset microphone is recommended but not required
b. A private room equipped to handle a group of at least 20 participants
c. Adequate flooring that is safe for high heels and chair work
d. An excellent sound system with an adapter cord for iPod device
e. Chairs for the “chair workout” segment for each participant
6. While Steel and StilettosTM takes caution to take care of the facility and equipment, any incidents to the facility or equipment are not the responsibility of Body Altitudes Health and Fitness Programs, including Steel & Stilettos FitnessTM and/or the SAS Specialist.
7. Front desk staff and management should be advised to answer questions about the training and any demo classes that may be scheduled. They should refer interested parties to the SASS.
8. SAS Specialist will provide advertising and marketing materials to assist in the promotion of the training. The host must assist in the marketing efforts to ensure a successful training.
9. Body Altitudes Health and Fitness Programs’ reserves the right to cancel the training up to seven days of the training date due to low registration or any other extenuating circumstances that may arise (i.e. weather, illness and or travel delays).
10. Every participant will sign a liability waiver. The SAS Specialist conducting the training can present proof of individual liability insurance. However, the facility is also responsible for liability insurance and issues.
Hosting Application for